🌴💭 ..”Hey.” “Lookin’ good.” “You look strong.” “LIMBER.” “Oo, you’re glowing!” ☺️
Advice from a tree (+ my narrative lol): ✨🌲
1. Stand tall
2. Enjoy the view
3. Give freely
4. Branch out
5. Stay rooted
6. Be flexible
And here’s my standard, elaborate take on things (trees have been around, so they know what’s up):
1. Don’t shrink to any level that brings you down—stand tall and beautiful as you fulfill your purpose each day.
2. Time passes too quickly to spend time wishing we could go back to the past, or trying to hurry along the next life phase. Exist in the present—like trees. 😌🌳
3. Trees give and give all of their life (shade, fruit, wood). The best thing about trees is that they give without expectation, which leads to a happy life.
4. Sometimes branching out is all we lack in furthering our capacity to enjoy life a little deeper. Relationships and life experience are the spice of life. Meet new people. Try new skills. Throw off your daily routine a little.
5. Life takes on greater meaning when we take the time to connect and stay rooted. When I think about my roots, I think of nature, spirituality and fundamentals. There are bamboo trees and there are oak trees.
6. We can plan and we can prepare, but life doesn't always go our way. Bad days will come, and hurricanes will jostle you around a bit. Don’t let life’s bumps break you.
🌟 Fun Fact: The palm tree is made to bend, clear to the ground, when a storm comes. Then, when the storm passes, they bounce right back up and carry on their palm tree-living! Incredible! Not only do palm trees bounce back after the storm, but their roots actually become stronger with each storm they experience.
...I mean, #lifemetaphor, am I right?
Enjoy life. Have the best day, friends. 😊❣️