I put a few mint leaves in my organic ice tea lemonade to give it a little kick!Refreshing and delicious! An added bonus was drinking it out of my copper mug!
1. Helps the digestive system perform better. Cleanses/detox your stomach, regulates liver/kidneys, properly eliminates waste, ensures the absorption of nutrients from food.
2. Aids in weight loss by helping your body break down, eliminate fat more efficiently. Your body keeps only what it will use, throws out the rest.
3. Helps heal wounds faster.
4. Slows down aging.
It's packed with very strong anti-oxidants and cell forming properties. It fights off free radicals, is one of the main reasons for the formation of fine lines. Also helps in the production of new and healthy skin cells that replace old dying ones.
5. Helps maintain cardiovascular health and beats hypertension.
Heart disease is one of the most common ailments and copper helps minimize your risk of developing it.
6. Can fight cancer.
Copper has very strong antioxidant properties that helps fight off free radicals and negate their ill effects which is one of the main reasons for the development of cancer.
7. Can kill bacteria.
Especially effective against E.coli.
8. Stimulates your brain.
Cooper is known to have brain stimulant and anti-convulsive properties (prevents seizures).
9. Regulates the working of the thyroid gland. People with thyroid diseases usually have low levels of copper in their body.
10. Beats arthritis and inflamed joints. Copper has very potent anti-inflammatory properties. This asset is especially great to relieve aches and pains caused due to inflamed joints, like in the case of arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also has bone and immune system strengthening properties.
11. Skin health/melanin production. It is the main component in the production of melanin (a pigment that mitigates the color of your eyes, hair and skin) in our bodies. Aids in the production of new skin cells for clear blemish free skin.
12. Beats anemia.
It is an essential mineral for iron absorption.
#vegan #organic #PoweredByPlants #healthyeating #eathealthy #lifefoods #energyfoods #healthyfoods #mint #LivingLifeWithLisa #copper