Whoop! Time for #GalPalFunFactFriday with me, @chels819! I have loved seeing so many of you playing along and sharing! If you haven't already joined in the fun, what are you waiting for!? -
To join in the fun, share a selfie or fun picture of yourself, and 5 fun and random facts about yourself! (Seriously the picture just needs to be real, like this one of me needing to run a hairbrush through my hair. 😂 Ain’t nobody got time for fancy selfies, am I right?!) Tag it #GalPalFunFactFriday (and tag me too in the post so I can come visit!) and then hop around to everyone using the hashtag and meet some new friends! If you read someone else's post, leave behind a 🌷so they know you visited and can visit you too, and also, find some new friends to follow!
Let's kick things off!
1. I usually am reading about 4 books at a time. I tend to only finish fiction books and have a million almost-done non fiction books around here. 🙈
2. I always have to carry a notebook and pen with me in my purse. Whether its making a quick list, or jotting down a story for a blog inspiration, I feel naked without paper and a pen!
3. I may have shared this before, but I have no cartilage in my nose. It just goes smush when I push it down. I keep pushing Kirsten and Logan's nose to see if they inherited momma's weird quirk. So far I think I am alone.
4. My favorite pizza toppings is extra cheese and anchovies. In fact, the first time I ordered pizza with Josh when we were dating, this is what I ordered on my half. Let's just say he didn't really enjoy his fishy pepperoni side. Hehe! Now I try to keep my anchovy ordering to a personal size.
5. I despise change. It's something I have to work on regularly. I like routine and when I don't know how change will affect me, I get kind of anxious. It's a daily prayer of mine to have to work through accepting change with open hands. -
YOUR TURN! What's a fun fact about you??