Blueberry & Lemon Loaf by @lovelightandbananas
Mel is a Sydney based vegan & lifestyle blogger. Headover to her page for loads of delicious healthy recipes!
1 1/2 cups flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 cup raw sugar/sweetener
3/4 cups dairy-free milk
1/3 cup coconut oil
2 egg replacers
zest of two lemons
juice of 1 lemon
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup of blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a loaf pan with baking paper
2. In a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients together and whisk until well combined
3. Add in dry ingredients and mix well
4. Add blueberries and stir only a few times (to make sure they don’t bleed)
5. Pour batter into pan and bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean
6. Serve with extra blueberries, jam or some coconut cream
7. Enjoy friends!
💥Follow, Tag & please include @deliciouslyhealthysweets #deliciouslyhealthysweets in the caption of your post to be featured 💥
E N J O Y today and Expect an A B U N D A N C E !