Blueprint for a kid like this:
1. Watches and studies the game
2. Plays out side, scrapes legs etc, enjoys the heat, working to get stronger voluntarily
3. Believes he is good and actually genuinely wants to be a great player, not because it sounds good
4. Parents lead by example physically, hold him accountable for the work, BUT GET OUT THE WAY, not afraid to ask questions! CAUSE THEY DONT KNOW IT ALL!
5. Works to be better for the future and not NOW tournaments!
7. HIS BAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HIS PHONE AND FRIENDS ETC.
Shout my man @nique2226 11yr old son with nastiness like a G! I could go on but you get it. #LeftTurns #HowBadYouWantIt #Future1stRounder #SeparateYourself