✨ Tutor Time - Kylie Mowbray ✨
1. Profession and Time in Field
I’ve been teaching social media and running other businesses social marketing for 7 years.
2. What inspired me;
I love how when I started in advertising and marketing, there wasn't internet or social media. Now the options are limitless and the medium is constantly changing. That keeps me inspired constantly!
3. Favourite book - Something Fishy. It’s a collection of short stories and it makes you THINK. My next favourite is Pride and Prejudice, and pretty much anything Jane Austen, because I am fascinated about the various roles the sexes played back then.
4. Favourite quote; We are not what happens to us. We are what we choose to become.
5. Favourite past-time activity;
6. Favourite thing about the Shire;
Spring, Autumn and WInter. Proximity to beaches, rivers, forests, walks, parks. But mostly, it’s that we can be who we want to be
7. Advice for current and prospective students; Come to the course prepared for a few hours of info overload, take it home and process it, and come back the second day totally pumped and ready for more!