💥 5 majorly useful things you can do with tea bags!
1. De-puff sleepy eyes. Just rest one warm, wet teabag on each closed eye for 20 minutes to reverse the swelling.
2. Deep-clean your rug. sprinkle the contents of used, dried tea bags over it (wet leaves may stain). Let it sit for 15 to 20 minutes and then vacuum up the residue.
3. Freshen up your drawers and car. Try herbal, floral, or fruity teas
4. Inject flavor into your food. Tea bags can add complex flavors to all sorts of pasta and grains by simply steeping in the water as you cook. Try adding matcha green tea
5. Soothe irritated skin. Tea can rescue skin from all sorts of skin ailments—like burns, bruises, chapped lips, sunburn, and even rashes—because its tannins and polyphenols help constrict blood vessels, reduce swelling, and speed up healing.