@ernestang says "Apply these things in your whole routine k:
1. Elbows in front of body
2. Engaging back muscles, elbows putting pressure downstairs
3. Pelvic forward, flush with chest
4. Rotating hips without rotating shoulders
5. Moving your body weight onto your feet
6. Look up at level 2"
@jewjewbird says "These are the following things we still need to do:
1. 100% familiar with steps with counts
2. Able to put some connection
3. Able to do steps and some connection to music (slow and work up to fast music)
4. Able to do 2 dances back to back at 80-90%
5. Able to do 2 dances back to back at 100%" DQ jia you!!! 💪💪💪 Must be totally familiar with steps and counts by this Saturday!
#LatinDancesport #LatinDance #Latin #Rumba #SMUArdiente #my10ktoday