Happy Independence Day Chile! / Feliz Dia de la Independencia Chile 🇨🇱! Today at Latinas Who Travel, we pay homage to Chile. Tag your Chilean Viajeras below!
Chile is affectionately known by its inhabitants as the “pais del poetas” or the “country of poets”. This is because two of the country's most well-known and beloved literary figures were the poets and writers Gabriela Mistral and Pablo Neruda, who both won the Nobel Prize in Literature.
Other things that Chile is famous for: 💃🏻🇨🇱🌎
*Valparaíso’s world class street art. 📸
* World's Biggest Swimming Pool is in Chile.
* In Chile, You Can Find the Driest Place on Earth, The Atacama Desert. * Chile is a World Class Wine Destination, and the Ninth Largest Producer of Wine. * Easter Island.
* Penguins in Chile.
* Chile's Andes Mountains Has Some of the World's Largest and Still Active Volcanoes.
* Chile Has One of the Longest Coastlines in the World
* Chile is Home to Five UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The five sites are the Churches of Chiloé, the Historic Quarter of the Seaport City of Valparaíso, Humberstone and Santa Laura Saltpeter Works, Rapa Nui National Park, and the Sewell Mining Town.
Have you ever been to Chile? Share your experience with us. Any other things that we should know about Chile?
#latinaswhotravel #latinasqueviajan #wondermore #wanderluster #chilena #chilenas #chile🇨🇱 #chilegram_ #chileindependenceday #chilean #independenciadechile #herenciahispana #chileangirl #chiletravel #chile_bloggers