#lasereyes

37790 posts

TOP POSTS

MΓ‘s old stuff. Primer baterista. #manekineko #lasereyes #toys

TB to Bank Hols πŸ”žπŸ₯‚πŸŽ‰ #lasereyes

You're eating chicken cooked in water? That's my food! Laser eyes!!! ❇️❇️ #japanesechin #japanesechinsofinstagram #chickencrazy #lasereyes

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ή We are watching you Brody... πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜‚
.
.
#catsofinstagram #dogsofinsta #lasereyes #picoftheday #lol

Sooo grateful for my beautiful little family! Sending alllll my love ❀️
Merry Christmas βœ¨πŸŽβ˜ƒπŸŒ²β„οΈπŸ’‹
#sisters #lasereyes

#lasereyes πŸ”₯⚑️

Shoutout to schrimp, to afros that don't fit on pictures, to nights out with bae, to tanning life, to holidays, to bright yellow tops, to some other food than beans, to frutti di pan and omg to arroz con coco because it's life! 🀘🏾#halfwaysmilebecausemymouthisfullofdeliciousfood #yesicaneatwithaknifeandfork #lasereyes #orisitthesparkleoflove #whydothesehashtagsnotexistyet

MOST RECENT

A much needed adorable conversation with a 6 year old. #vikingprincess #daughters #lasereyes #love #funny #6yrold #loveher #sweet #lasik

Xmen who? #cyclops #lasereyes

So today marks my 3 month check up after my surgery to correct my short sightedness. I can still vividly remember the power of that horrible feeling we call panic, intense fear of the unknown and of the chances of something going wrong. It doesn't take a genius to understand why myself or anyone else would panic in a situation like this. I feel that of all the senses the gift of sight is the most precious. It gives you the opportunity to experience the wonders of the world around you, the movement of the trees on a breezy day, the reflection of light sending out rainbows on a sunny day, the love in a parents eyes as they gaze at their child, the kindness in someone's heart as they help someone to cross the road. I still think about that day, not just because it was like a miracle of science that gave me my full sight back, but actually I feel like it was a lesson on panic and overthinking. There I was sat in the lounge chair freaking out clasping and unclasping my hands, tapping my toes, trying to steady my breathing , unsuccessfully I might add. They had kindly offered my a diazepam to help calm me down, great right... and here comes the overthinking part of my brain kicking it up to 5th gear....
"It's not working, shit, I'm gonna move now during the procedure, shit, what if it goes wrong, shit shit shit". My panic levels were through the roof I felt so weak and lightheaded from the constant adrenaline spikes. My breathing was terrible I felt like I wasn't getting enough air in.
Anyways to cut a long story slightly short, the procedure was so short completely fine and most of all nothing to worry about at all!! Overthinking= fear = panic (intense fear) and for what... it was absolutely fine. The lesson I try and remind myself of is that fear can stop you from doing many things that you might actually really like or benefit from. It's ridiculous really. Sorry sometimes I act like this is a blog and rattle on about things that are present in my mind. Some might think it's waffle which is cool it's sorta waffling hopefully others will read this and feel confident about having this surgery. #lasereyes #lasereyesurgery #visioneyeinstitute #correctivesurgery #neweyes

#pijamaparty πŸ‘ŒπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸ‘€βœ¨βš οΈπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸΆπŸ’œπŸ™Œ #lasereyes

This sums up 60% of my life. The other 40% is talking about my cats. #sorrynotsorry #lasereyes

La hoja me estΓ‘ mirando porque estoy con el piojo #cat #lasereyes #valpo #instavalpo

Been over a year since my LASIK Surgery (traditional and PRK). One of the best decisions I've ever made. And my lasers still work perfectly!
#beerwineguy #lasik #lasiksurgery #prk #lasereyes #lasereyesurgery #superman#corpuschristi #hooks #cchooks #corpuschristihooks

#TalesFromTheShed are VERY excited to be performing in the @vamuseum #familyartfun pop up performance this weekend! #Chickenshed #Theatre #London #LaserEyes!

Das A im O #sundayswalk #sundays #graffiti #newhome #reich #rich β˜οΈβ›ˆπŸ‹πŸŒΏ #dog #lasereyes #lookdirect #direktelinse % partners in crime

follow this page in feedly

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags