NECF FLAW & THE FIX!
The new video series to bring you info on how to fix common movement misconceptions and maximize your workouts!
This week we take on one of the biggest culprits in the gym... the Air Bike! 😵
While it might always crush your soul, you can still make easy adjustments to get the work done faster & more efficiently!
CAN YOU SPOT THE FLAWS AND MAKE THE FIX?
If not, read below 👇🏼👇🏼👇🏼
1. Set the seat to the top of your hip.
2. As you pedal, your foot should reach plantar flexion and allow near full knee extension, maximizing power output.
3. Keep good posture! Be disciplined with this even under fatigue.
4. Sit with head straight & neutral, with a slight lean forward. Always keep your chest tall for maximum breathability!
5. Hold on to your soul and pedal fast!