Pesa na Isda at Gulay sa Miso
(Fish and Vegetables in Ginger Broth with Miso paste)
* 1 Kilo Labahita (surgeonfish or any white meat fish)
* 1 medium head Cabbage – Cut into Wedges
* 1 bundle of Pechay or Chinese Cabbage
* 100 grams Ginger – Sliced thickly
* 1 Onion – Quartered
* 2 Tomatoes – Quartered
* 2 Green Chillis
* Stalks of Leeks – chopped
* 1 tsp whole pepper corn
* 3 cups water
Miso Paste Dip
* 1/8 cup Miso Paste
* 1 Onion – Minced
* 2 Tomato – Minced
* 3 tbsp. Fish Sauce
* 2 tsp. Salt
* 1 tsp. pepper
* 3 tbsp. Olive Oil
* 1/8 cup water
1. In a soup pan, place water and ginger and bring to boil
2. simmer for about 8 min.
3. Add Onions, Tomatoes, Leeks and peppercorn
4. simmer for another 8 min.
5. Increase heat again and add the fish
6. Simmer for about 5 min.
7. Add remaining Vegetables and simmer for another 5min.
8. For the Miso Paste, Saute’ Onions, Garlic, tomatoes in Olive Oil
9. Add Miso and Water
10. Simmer for 10 min.
11. Serve Boiled Fish with Miso Paste on the side
Note: Soup is supposed to be bland in terms of Saltiness as the Miso Paste should give its flavor. Scoop miso before eating either the soup or the Fish and veggies. Best eaten with Rice.
#Pesangisda #Pesa #Labahita #rainyday #filipinofood #filipinodish #comfortfood #healthyfood #any1cancooktoo #herbalplant
#foodie#foodporn #foodnation #foodstyling #foodtography #foodphotography #iphonephotography #daddydoogieskitchen #daddydoogie #herbandspices #herb #instafood #recipe #fastfood #foodblogger