°S O T H A T O T H E R S M A Y L I V E -
Here's some ground rules for this weekend:
1. Don't wish us a happy #memorialday. There's nothing happy about our brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday, it's a remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or the Vietnam memorial, not fucking Disneyland.
4. Don't tell me about how you disagree with the wars we fought. Tell me about heros like #ChestyPuller, #JohnBasilone, #IraHayes, #MitchellPaige, #DakotaMeyer, #KyleCarpenter, #JasonDunham, #ChrisKyle, #MichaelMurphy, #AudieMurphy and any other hero, past and present, too numerous to name. Shed a tear and attend a bell ceremony or a funeral with the passing of the flag to the next of kin.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about. I have carried the burden of warriors past who now stand their post for God.
6. Remember the fallen for all the good they did while they were here.
7. Say a prayer... And then another.
8. Reach out to a Veteran and let them know you're there. We're losing too many after coming home.