Here's some ground rules for this weekend:
1. Don't wish me a Happy #Memorialday. There is nothing happy about brave men and women dying.
2. It's not a holiday. It's a remembrance.
3. If you want to know the true meaning, visit Arlington or your local VA.
4. Don't tell me how great any one political power is. Tell me about #ChestyPuller, #GeorgePatton, #HM3Ruiz, #DakotaMeyer, #LCplBobbyTwitty, #HM3ZarianWoods, #KyleCarpenter, #HM3JohnHouse, #HM3MichaelVanJohsonJr, #AuddieMurphy , #ABFASHTONKELLEY #HM1Minjares, #IraHayes, #ChrisKyle , #HM1Enos, and any other #heroes too numerous to name. Attend a Bell Ceremony and shed some tears.
5. Don't tell me I don't know what I am talking about. I have carried the burden all too many times for my warriors who now stand their post for God.
6. Say a prayer... and then another.
7. Remember the Fallen for all the good they did while they were here.
8. Reach out and let a Vet know you're there, we're losing too many in "peace."
9. Never Forget
10. NEVER FORGET