Mitzi Mae's DNA results are here!!! Scroll thru and I'll give you a bit of personal interpretation.
1. Ok so she is wiener-heavy but not as much as we thought. Only 37.5%. BUT...
2. SHE IS 3 KINDS OF WEEN! 💥🌭 Shorthaired Mini, Standard and..Wirehaired??? 🤔...🤗 Can I just say those are the 3 types of Dachshund we looked for! 🏆
3. The Chihuahua was somewhat expected. @cassetterae & @jkh764s I will be expecting a formal welcome to the club. ✨
4. This is the weird one, guys. She has a significant portion of mixed breed hound group. Several weeks ago, I suddenly said "Rhodesian Ridgeback! What do they look like?" I know. It's a very specific, worthless 6th sense. Anyway, there it is in her "other" category. Her head: ear position, forehead wrinkles, eyes and cheekbones. The rest of her is very Doxie, with I think a Chihuahua tail and maybe legs?
5. SHE IS EVERY WOMAN, IT'S ALL IN HER 💃
Thanks for playing along. What is most surprising to you? 🐶
P.S. Check my stories for my very unscientific DNA analysis.