I'd like to finally express my thoughts of Harry Redknapp's sacking! I may be the only one who thinks the owners have done the right thing to sack harry.
Don't get me wrong, I actually like Harry because of the job he's done in the past and he's a top bloke but I think he had to go because:
1. Apparently he barely attended training
2. He slated his players every week, especially in front of sky so he more than likely lost half of the dressing room!
3. He overpaid for Marc Roberts
4. His training regime had to be questioned due to constant hamstring injuries!
5. Results weren't good enough! No manager should survive on the run we're in and if it was any other manager in this situation, everyone would've been begging for the manager to be sacked!
6. The tactics is just not blues in general! We should be playing counter attacking football where we sit back and counter attack on the break and we do have the players to do that!
Again though, I have the most upmost respect for Harry Redknapp and I wish him good luck for the future!
Blues fans, what are your thoughts of his sacking? Would you have given him more time? Comment below!👇
#GoodLuckHarry #bcfc #kro #sotv #coybb