#kovacfamily

MOST RECENT

My new beauty #25lamp by @kovac_family ❤️ The lamp is called by the number of pieces from which is handmade. Every piece is unique and crafted from sustainable materials. The idea behind it was first to design a product that would fund company research project on sustainable light. I really like that idea!
#kovacfamily #kovac #wood #woodenlamp #kitchendesign #scandinavianinterior #scandinaviandesign #ton #roundtable #dinningroom #dinningtable #skandinavskydesign #skandinávskýstylbydlení #skandinaviskehjem #whitekitchen #interior4you #interiorinspo #interiorstyling #mynordicroom #designio @my.ktchn #interiorismo #myhome

15Chair is here - your next lounge chair - made by hand from select pieces of reclaimed fsc certified oak - delivered flat packed 🌱 link in bio 👋🏼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#reclaimedwood #sustainable #kovacfamily #dhlgogreen

New batch of 15Chairs coming in! Delivery starts on Wednesday - Thank you for waiting 💌 #15Chair #KovacFamily #ReclaimedWood #Sustainable

#25Lamp Oak - Waxed vs Unwaxed - E12 socket UL listed for our US friends - E14 for the rest of us ✅ Comes flat packed in an envelope 💌 Link in bio👆
#KovacFamily #Sustainability #sustainable #organic

What if there was a natural light source available - would you replace your light bulbs?  Working on developing sustainable lighting 💡
#kovacfamily #designbynature #bioluminescence #climatesolution #cleantech #sustainability #biology 🌎

#25Lamp Oak, naturally ebonized - small environmental footprint - big attitude 💚
as featured in @elledecorationse by @stylisttinahellberg + @stellanherner
#kovacfamily #25lamp #sustainability

Sharing this nice little interview I did with @kovac_family. You can read the full story, link in their bio #Repost @kovac_family with @get_repost
・・・
Clare Campbell executive director @wildlifeasia took some time out of her busy schedule while having 8 hours stuck in a car to talk about the most urgent things in the world right now: "It should be clear to us all now, that governments, whether in developing or developed nations, will not act in the best interests of the people and the planet. It is up to us. Lead by example. Speak up. Choose right. Do whatever you can, whenever you can.” Clare Campbell started at the age of 5 - today she is the real-life IronWoman saving the world. Link in bio 👆
#wildaid #racingextinction #wildlifeasia #saveleuserecosystem
#KovacFamily Thank you @paulhiltonphoto 🌟. @feel.be.do.good

Clare Campbell executive director @wildlifeasia took some time out of her busy schedule while having 8 hours stuck in a car to talk about the most urgent things in the world right now: "It should be clear to us all now, that governments, whether in developing or developed nations, will not act in the best interests of the people and the planet. It is up to us. Lead by example. Speak up. Choose right. Do whatever you can, whenever you can.” Clare Campbell started at the age of 5 - today she is the real-life IronWoman saving the world. Link in bio 👆
#wildaid #racingextinction #wildlifeasia #saveleuserecosystem
#KovacFamily Thank you @paulhiltonphoto 🌟

#fsc certified made from #reclaimedwood ships with #DHLGoGreen + it’s comfy✔️
Every little thing counts!🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱 #Sustainable #KovacFamily

Mijn nieuwe werkplek is een fijne ruimte. Thank you @kovac_family for creating this great model#kovacfamily #light#rayoflight#praktijkruimte#eigenplekje#blijmee

#25Lamp Oak and Ash expected to ship next week!
Thank you for your patience 🙏💌
#KovacFamily #Sustainable

This is the waxed version of the #25lamp - we use the finest locally sourced wax, the very same that is used when restoring woodwork in Versailles. It’s made from beeswax and linseed oil, nothing else, and the three day long process is done completely by hand.

So if it feels like a long wait, we’re just making sure you’re getting something that’s worth waiting for 💌 #KovacFamily #sustainable

Catching the sun☀️
#15Chair made from #sustainably sourced solid oak #reclaimedwood
#KovacFamily Link in bio 👈

Reclaiming the chair - Sustainably sourced solid Oak with a unique look as every piece of wood is handselected.
Carefully hand made in Sweden - built to last. #KovacFamily #reclaimedwood #sustainability #15Chair

#Repost @kovac_family with @get_repost
・・・
STOP and listen to the sound of nature! 🌍
Upcoming interview with Clare Campbell Executive Director of @wildlifeasia Protecting the wildlife in Asia: "Each of us are 97% Orangutangs the other 3% does not grant superiority rather responsibility" 🐒 #conservation #IntlBiodiversityDay #Sustainability #KovacFamily @feel.be.do.good

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags