I GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY
Will be honest. Posting pics of myself has NEVER been easy. Im my own worst critic when it comes to this stuff.———————————————————————
That being said I realised i have to post because i want to showcase a couple of things:
1. Dont like it? Unfollow kindly.
2. People gonna judge anyways. Yes, i also have an ego, and yes part of my pursuit is vain. As is everyone else’s in a gym or on a sports field. It has to be there. Its pride and without it you are also nowhere.
3. Nutrition 90% of the battle. Not 70%.
4. HIIT works ✅. 5. Functional Training works.✅
6. People don’t really understand dedication. A lot think they do. Nights alone in a cold garage can be fun - certainly not for everyone.
7. It really hurts a lot to get to the point of adaptation. Face it. Makes friends with it. Learn to love it, or else you will quit. It does not get easier.
8. You don’t need ANY steroids in your life.
9. You don’t need a ton of supplements.
10. You don’t need to eat expensive foods.
11. Anyone can get there. Anyone.
12. It doesn’t take 3 months to “transform” - you are not a transformer. You are a human. It takes as long as it takes.
13. If your coach has not told you any of this OR tries to sell you supplements OR tries to get you to compete against your will OR hasn’t spoken to you about diet and sleep guess what - YOU ARE AT THE WRONG GYM....and chances are your coach is just a douche trying to make some 💰💰💰 at the expense of your health. Been there.
14. Im pale AF. Its winter. ————————————————————————
Have a nice day peeps. If you are ready let me help you. 👉🏻HIT THE DM👈🏻