GETTING TO PUBLIKA
WAYS TO GET TO PUBLIKA for KL Alternative Bookfest ( #KLAB 2017 ) + Art For Grabs #artforgrabs
1. MRT - Alight at Manulife-Semantan MRT Station. Take the feeder bus T821 at Pintu B to Publika.
2. KOMUTER TRAIN to Segambut station (in the direction of Rawang). Take a taxi from Segambut station or walk 30min to Publika. If you take the train from KL Sentral and then a taxi from Segambut station, the total time is only 30min.
3. BUS from Pasar Seni station to Publika: 851 (formerly B115 -- more frequent and shorter journey). Stops at Publika. Total time 1hr.
4. BUS from KL Sentral to Publika: 850 (formerly U83 -- comes every hour and long journey). Stops at Publika. Total time might be up to 2hrs.
5. There is a free shuttle bus from KL Sentral to Publika, but we think it is only for UEM residents and holder of the I Am Publikan cards.
6. If you are driving, use Waze or Googlemaps lah.
7. Carpool with friends! Seriously, carpooling is awesome.
Save on jam stress.
Save your face when you attend panel sessions on sustainability and green cities
#KLAB2017 #ArtForGrabs #CoolerLumpur #jomnaikmrt