enjoy your dinner with family and serve your special dish, try Honey Sesame Tofu.
1 block extra firm tofu , drained (see post for instructions)
1 TBS low sodium soy sauce? + 1 TBS
1 tsp red pepper flakes
3 TBS honey + 1 TBS
2 tsp Oyster sauce (look for vegetarian oyster sauce if you want to keep this vegetarian)
½ tsp sea salt/salt
1/8 tsp black pepper
1 TBS rice wine vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
2 tsp corn starch
2 TBS sesame seeds
3 green onions , chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly spray a non-stick baking sheet with oil or use a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the 1 TBS soy sauce, red pepper flakes, 3 TBS honey, oyster sauce, salt, pepper, rice wine vinegar, and oil. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes. Gently add/stir tofu cubes into sauce. Cover, and marinate at least 15 minutes.
- Place the tofu on the baking sheet in a single layer (reserve marinade). Spray tops with olive oil (I use the Misto) and bake in a preheated oven for 20 minutes. - Turn tofu, and bake until the tofu turns golden brown, about 20 minutes more or until develops a nice crisp crust.
- Add additional soy sauce and honey ( 1 TBS each) to the marinade bowl. Add corn starch; whisk to combine.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the marinade. Place the tofu cubes into the skillet as well, and stir to coat. Bring the sauce up to a quick boil, then reduce heat to a low simmer. After a few minutes the sauce will thicken; stir to coat tofu. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions and serve immediately.
#restomart #restomartkitchensolution #bbqtools #grilling #grillrecipes #recipes #instafood #follow #likeforfollow #kitchenequipment #yummy #kitchen #kitchenstore #menu #lunch #tagforlikes #food #fun #foodporn