Myofascial Release and Hydration of the Plantar Fascia:
1. Place the small RAD ball under the center of your foot, lean forward and back, then hold with your weight forward.
2. Place the small RAD ball on the medial (inside) part of your arch, repeat above movements
3. Place the small RAD ball on the lateral (outer) part of your arch, repeat above movements.
4. Place the medium RAD ball on the anterior (front) part of your heel, ball of your foot on the floor, keep equal weight and roll it side to side. Then move the ball back a little and do the same. Then move a little more quickly. Hold.
5. Now moving the ball in one direction from toes to heel along outer foot, middle foot and inside foot.
6. Now move the ball all around.
7. Plant both feet, close your eyes, and notice the difference.
Sent via @planoly #planoly