#kiloshop

MOST RECENT

五本木店open しました🕺
今日も暑いですが皆様のご来店をお待ちしております☺︎
そして今日もサングラスをつけてのご来店、ご購入の方はポイント2倍ですよ✨🕶🕶🕶✨ #vintage#usedclothing#古着#古着コーデ#量り売り#ootd#kiloshop#キロショップ#gohongi #五本木#学芸大学#streamercoffee#サングラス#sunglasses #summer#夏#ポイント

.
原宿店オープン致しました🍒
夏の暑い日に欠かせないstraw hat種類豊富にご用意しております👒✨
¥1,000+tax
.
kiloshop はフランス発祥の量り売りの古着屋です🇫🇷
日本にはラフォーレ原宿と五本木店に2店舗ございます。
是非一度遊びに来てください✨
.
ラフォーレ原宿B1
#kiloshop#kiloshoptokyo#vintage#used
#キロショップ#古着#ラフォーレ原宿

We've some deadly tracksuit jackets in at the mo!! From just €10!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 #dublinvintagefactory
#dublinvintagefactory2 #kilo #kiloshop #kilostoredublin #kilosale #templebar #wellingtonquay

90's tracksuit jackets in 😊😊😊😊😊😊 Starting at just €10!!! #summer #summerfestival #templebar #wellingtonquay #kilo #kiloshop #kilosale #kilostoredublin #dublinvintagefactory #dublinvintagefactory2

Stumbled upon this cool op-shop in Albion #brisbane Everything $5. For my #os #followers Op-shop is a shop, usually operated by a charity, to which new or used goods are donated or exchanged for sale at a low price. Op-shopping is big all over the world. If you’re planning a visit to Amsterdam, Paris, Greece, UK and other European countries check out the Kilo Shop (vintage clothes priced by weight). A great concept
.
.
.
.
.
.
#opshop #opshopfinds #vintageshop #vintageclothing #bohostyle #preloved #fashionofinstagram #fashionblogger #womenswear #studiothrifty4 #albion #swopclothingexchange #gyspysoul #vintagesoul #ladiesfashion #tate #collingwood #westend #kiloshop

That's another piece of work by him I'd bought years ago and which I wear as a cross. Literally. This is my religion, my vice, my air. After all, what's in a girl's mind? 80% is filled with shoes and the rest 20%.. well you know. .
.
#shoes #kittenheel #pendants #jewellery #necklace #kiloshop

NEW STOCK just in!!!! 💥💥💥💥💥 Loads of goodies in for ya's!! Pop yer heads in!! 😉😉😉😉😉😉 #dublinvintagefactory #dublinvintagefactory2 #kilo #kiloshop #kilostoredublin #templebar #wellingtonquay

We've loads of new tennis shorts in for ya's!!! Starting at just €5 each!! ☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀ #dublinvintagefactory #dublinvintagefactory2 #kilo #kiloshop #kilostoredublin #templebar #wellingtonquay #tennisshorts

During my killing spree, eehhm sorry I meant shopping walk, I stumbled against this piece of jewellery from a Dutch designer whose name nobody knew at the store but anyway, I love his humour. All his pendants go beyond the classic (stones, gold, glass ) shapes and represent household items. This thing today totally surpassed his genius. Whoever you are out there, send a sign! .
.
#eccentricjewellery #dutchdesigner #kiloshop #blender #appliances #pendants #jewellery

刺繍やポケットなどこだわりのあるデザインが特徴のCuba shirtsは女性にもおすすめです🌻🌵🌞
本日もご来店いただきありがとうございました😊
Cuba shirts ¥3800
80s pants 323g ¥2584
animal scarf ¥800
shoes 350g ¥1750
(All tax out)
#vintage #usedclothing #古着 #kiloshop #kiloshoptokyo #gohongi #五本木#学芸大学#streamercoffee #cubashirt #cuba #80s#animal
五本木店
12:00-20:00
ラフォーレ原宿店
11:00-21:00

kiloshopはフランス発祥の量り売りの古着屋です🇫🇷
日本では五本木店とラフォーレ原宿店の2店舗です。
ぜひ一度遊びに来てください👫

80's tee❣️
ショート丈なので重ね着などいろいろ楽しめそうです🌈🕺🏼🌼🔫
#vintage #usedclothing #古着 #kiloshop #kiloshoptokyo #gohongi #五本木#学芸大学#streamercoffee #shortteeshirt #cutofftee #vintagetee #80stee
五本木店
12:00-20:00
ラフォーレ原宿店
11:00-21:00

五本木店OPEN❣️🌈
本日はDRESS CODE DAY🎉
サングラスを着用してのご来店、またはご購入のお客様はポイント2倍です😎🕶✌️🎉🎉
皆さまのご来店をお待ちしております!
#vintage #usedclothing #古着 #kiloshop #kiloshoptokyo #gohongi #五本木#学芸大学#streamercoffee #サングラス # sunglasses #vintage sunglasses #cebesunglasses
五本木店
12:00-20:00
ラフォーレ原宿店
11:00-21:00

.
おはようございます🌞
本日も皆様のご来店お待ちしております🕺🏻✨
.
kiloshop はフランス発祥の量り売りの古着屋です🇫🇷
日本にはラフォーレ原宿と五本木店に2店舗ございます。
是非一度遊びに来てください✨
.
ラフォーレ原宿B1
#kiloshop#kiloshoptokyo#vintage#used
#キロショップ#古着#ラフォーレ原宿

❗️Update ❗️Tous les cuirs passent à 10€ et les daims à 15€ 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏾‍♀️ #kiloshop #kiloshopnantes #nantes #nantescity #nantesmaville #nantesvintage #vintage #vintagenantes #vintagefashion #vintageclothing #clothes #leather #cuir #daim

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags