Well it's almost Thanksgiving and all of us no matter the direction our lives have been this year have something to be thankful for. Whether it's 1 thing or 10 things I challenge everybody to post it #thankfullme READY SET GO.
1. I have Jesus Christ as my savior, no I don't think to be better than anyone else because of my religious beliefs and I don't claim to be perfect in any way shape or form but I am thankful I have a relationship with Christ.
2. My family my mother my brother my nephews and niece I couldn't be more blessed.
3. My business, actually being able to go into business for myself this year for the first time doing what I love and already off to an incredible start.
4. Another year with 5% being able to have the opportunity to get to know Rich on a personal level and learn so much from him the way he has empowered me and motivated me to change my life it's the reason for many positive things I now have and I am extremely thankful
5. I have my health despite my injury this year in the grand scheme of things it means nothing your health is the most important despite physical disabilities I am healthy.
6. Friends, this year is another reminder that people will come and go in your life and that's okay, be thankful for the good don't let the bad bring you down and always be grateful for those that are always there and accept you for what you are.
7. I have a good roof over my head and a soft bed every night out of the weather a place to call home.
8. Everyday i have good food to eat and more than I need in a world that is still so poverty-stricken I am extremely thankfull.
9. My friend Heather who put her personal life aside to care for me during my initial time of recovery this year. Such a humbling experience and I will forever be grateful for her care.
10. I am thankful for every single bad thing that has happened to me as it his only Made Me Stronger. for every person that has wished me ill or made up a lie or just downright hates me for whatever reason. Thank you, you have only made me a stronger person continuing to try to find positivity and move on beyond your negativity. @5percentnutrition