When it comes to kid's tiffin, it's a big task for all parents. Here are some quick healthy yummy "kid's tiffin option's" with balanced nutrition which give sign of relief to all parents.
1. Hung curd sandwich is one of the best & quick preparing tiffin box option. Hung curd is good source of proteins by simply adding chopped favorite veggies of your kids with dash of herbs & salt will enhance the flavor. Add between multigrain bread, wrap in foil & its ready. Additional tip parents can add half tsp of spread cheese to enhance more flavor.
2. If you kid likes chinese roti noodles is another health version. Roll the rotis cut into thin round. When you open them it becomes noodles. Cook them in less oil by adding your kids favorite veggies & done. Additional tip you can add sprouts or paneer or chicken to give balanced protein punch.
3. If you kid's love franky! Give them healthy version. To make this use whole wheat or multigrain roti where you child will get fiber & carbs too. To apply on base you can use green chutney or hummus. Stuff it with mixed veggies as per your kids liking next followed by adding paneer or tofu or chicken. Additional tip you can use herbs like oregano, chilly flakes, basil, rosemary if you kids like.
4. Parents if you are running out of time somedays this tiffin option can save your time. You can pre-prepare the tikkis by adding potato, veggies, little grated cheese & grated paneer or shredded chicken. Prepare the tikkis & store it in freezer, it will last for 7-8 days. Just before grilling or cooking in less oil thaw them for 10 minutes at room temperature. Give them in tiffin with green mint chutney or avocado dip. Additinal tip parent can add little oats powder to make it more stomach filling for kids as school hours are long.
5. Chicken pulav is another good tiffin option for your kids. Use brown rice to prepare pulav add yours kids favorite veggies & prepared shredded chicken. Additional tip once pulav is done you can add half tsp butter from top to enhance taste. Veggies can be chopped & stored in zip pouch bag to save chopping time.
This useful options & tips will help all parents.Incase any queries u can comment below😁