Keto Sheppard Pie! Thought I'd add the recipe below :)
#keto #ketodiet #ketosis #ketogenic #ketorecipes #ketomeals #lchf #lowcarb #ketoweightloss #lchfmeals -
1. Heat your choice of oil in pan, brown 1 onion and 4 garlic cloves(i love garlic). Then add 1medium carrot and 1 celery stick.
2. Add 500g lamb(or what ever mince you prefer) and brown meat.
3. While meat is browning, boil cauliflower in salted water on medium heat.
4. To the meat add your choice of herb(i used a mix of dried italian herbs), salt, pepper, 1c stock, 1can diced tomatos and a dash of your choice of sweetener to balance acidity of tomato.
5. Simmer and reduce on a medium/low heat.
6. While meat is simmering, drain and roughly mash cauliflower. Then use a stick blender to blend 30g butter, 2tbsp cream 2tsp parmesan cheese, salt/pepper until smooth. Set aside.
7. Once meat is reduced, transfer to baking dish, add cauliflower mash and top with mozzarella.
8. Bake in over on 200°f for 10 minutes until browned on top.
8. Sit for 5min and eat!
Carbs: 8g NetCarbs: 6g Fat: 23g Protien: 19g Cal: 317