Sarri Tactic [via Twitter @KanteBaller] :
1) When defending Sarri likes to press high to try and force an early mistake to win possession back quickly. They also play a high defensive line and stack the middle to force the opponent out wide. In this photo you can see how compact the middle is, no space for an inside pass.
2) Sarri is known for his attractive footballing style, to make this possible plays a formation of 4-3-3. This helps as its a very balanced formation which can really help transition defence into attack very quickly or vice-versa.
3) Sarri likes to play direct football, he likes the ball being moved forwards, although if there's isn't a genuine opportunity you will see the ball be taken back and they will repeat this until there is a genuine opportunity at creating a chance.
4) When losing the ball you will see a transition of the 4-3-3 either going into a 4-4-1-1 or a 4-4-2 this is to press the opposing teams fast to regain possession as soon as they possibly can.
5) Sarri achieved 91 points at Napoli last season which is the highest ever achieved without winning the Serie A title. He has been remarkable for Napoli and I am really hopeful and optimistic about him hopefully coming to the bridge.
6) Yang bisa artiin monggo artiin 😂
Follow my partner @cfctalks @ballinlfc @moratalegacy @bluesarmyid