Ok part two of how to make the tail things for Kankei's kagune!
1. Foam sheet or something for the back
2. Quick drying liquid cement
3. Super glue
4. Duct tape
5. 2 Cereal boxes or some type of cardboard ¤
1. First off get your material for your back piece. I bought one of those kneeling pad things from the dollar store and cut it open to get at the foam.
2. This part is a bit of a pain in the ass so be patient. Using the quick drying cement, super glue and duct tape connect your 4 "tails" to the backing. Let this dry for about 24 hours before moving or touching.
3. After it has fully dried cut of 4 rectangles from the cardboard. Make sure they are about the same size. Now make the cardboard rectangles into cones and connect to the ends of your "tails" with the duct tape! Now once this is all finished we can start to paper mache!
#prop #proptutorial #tokyoghoul #genderbend #kanekigenderbend #kankiken #kanaki #ghoul #hardwork #tails #painintheass #anime #homemade