(Cucumber noodle soup)
Julienne peeler o pangkayod sa melon
1 large cucumber
1 cup diced chicken thigh fillet
1 garlic clove (smashed)
1 bay leaf
1 white onion (minced)
1/2 cup diced carrots
1/2 cup diced celery
4 cups water / chicken stock
HG Seaweed salt
Julienned red bell pepper for garnish
Wansoy for garnish
1. Julienned the cucumber until you get a noodle like structure and set aside. (Leave the seeded portion.)
2. In a small stock pot, sauté onion in vegetable oil until translucent. Add carrots and celery.
3. Add diced chicken thigh fillet. Sauté until opaque over low-medium heat.
4. Season with seaweed salt and pepper.
5. Pour in water and simmer for 10-15 minutes over the same heat with the crushed garlic and bay leaf.
6. Arrange the cucumber on a bowl and pour the soup. Serve piping hot.
#justlikethat #healinggalingsatv #healingrecipe #insectbites #hydrating #soup #noodlesoup #vegetablesoup #cucumbernoodles #vegetablenoodles #cucumber #wellnesschef #wellnessrecipe