"3D2N Coron Best Beach Tour"
FOR AS LOW AS PHP 3861/PAX!!!! Minimum of two person to avail the package.
01 Jun 2017 - 31 Dec 2018
INCLUSIONS: *Seat in Couch Roundtrip SIC Airport Transfers (IN and OUT Busuanga Airport)
*2N / 3DRoom Accommodation @Zuric Pension House
*SIC Coron Tour B with Lunch
Package Itinerary 2N / 3D
Day 1: Arrival/ Free Own LeisureArrive at Busuanga Airport. Meet and transfer to hotel for check in.
Enjoy your free time to relax or do your own leisure.
Overnight stay at the hotel.(No Meal)
Day 2: Coron Best Beach TourAfter breakfast, By 8:00 am - 08:30am, our Tour Representative will pick you up for your Best Beach Tour. Enjoy white sand beaches at Banana Island, Malcapuya Island and Isla Bulog. Enjoy buffet lunch at one of the Island. After tour, transfer to the hotel and free time for your own leisure.
Overnight Stay at the hotel. (B/L)
Day 3: DepartureAfter breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Busuanga Airport. (B) (Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather traffic condition without prior notice.) NOTES:
* OPTIONAL TOURS ARE AVAILABLE UPON RERQUEST.
* Strictly no cancellation and modification upon confirmation of booking. No refund will be extended for any unused services.
* This package is applicable for a minimum of two (02) adults traveling together.
* Child Rate is subject to request. (07 years old and above is considered adult).All bookings are subject to advance reservation and room space availability at the point of booking.
* Hotel Standard Check in time is at 1400h and standard check out time is 1200h.Late checkout is subject to room availability but not later than 1400h. * Late checkouts will automatic charge one (1) night.
* All room categories (bed configuration) are subject to availability upon check-in.
* Only one (01) baggage is allowed per person. * In case of more luggage and transport is not enough to accommodate guests and requestsfor another transfer to accommodate, additional charge for transfer will be billed directly to the passenger who exceeded their allowed baggage.