CREATE YOUR FUTURE WITH ECLARO!
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our great team!
Interested applicants may send their resumes now to firstname.lastname@example.org, social media message, and by walk-in.
Responsibilities: • Sourcing High quality applicants for current orders, future orders, and in-demand skill sets.
• Interviewing applicants, assessing qualifications and discussing candidate’s career objectives.
• Building and fostering relationships with candidates and current field employees.
• Matching qualified candidates with existing requirements and identifying potential opportunities with Eclaro International's network of customers.
• Maximizing gross margins by managing pay rates, bill rates, mark –ups, per diem, and other cost.
• Bringing in new business, qualifying sales leads, and supporting the sales effort through effective public relations, responsiveness, and services.
• Proven full-cycle recruiting experience.
• Ability to accomplish multiple tasks while remaining organized and detailed oriented.
Required Skills and Experience: • Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Human Resource, Psychology, Business Administration and other related courses.
• Preferably 1-2 years and above. Experience employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
• Prior experience performing internet based candidate searches on Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com, Dice.com or similar sites preferred.
• Prior experience with an Applicant Tracking System is preferred.
• Intermediate computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, The Internet, etc.)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to provide excellent customer service.
• Candidate must be willing to work in Commonwealth, Quezon City.
#TechnicalRecruiter #Jobsph #Careersph #Recruiters #EclaroJobs