Our client is a Montessori nursery and primary school located in Lekki Phase I, Lagos. They are looking for an experienced candidate to join their team as Head of School/Principal from the start of 2017/2018 school year.
In this strategic role that reports directly to the School Director, the job holder will be primarily responsible for effectively communicating and executing the school’s vision and mission and translating it into academic success.
• To ensure the smooth running of the academic function and classroom operations.
• Work to build capacity and strong teams; line manage members of the academic team.
• Contribute substantively to the Senior Leadership Team, and the development of the school’s strategic planning and thinking.
• Curriculum development and promoting innovation that area, including creating value add solutions and the use and development of appropriate technologies for learning.
• An experienced senior leader with previous working experience in a high standard international school.
• Qualified teacher with 10 years plus teaching experience
• At least 5 years of leadership experience in an international school with a minimum of 3 years as a member of the school senior leadership team.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and relevant Teacher Training Qualification
• Experience of working with the National Curriculum of England and a grounded understanding of the regulatory and policy initiatives of the Nigerian Ministry of Education.
• Previous experience working in a Montessori setting or a Montessori Teacher’s training qualification (Diploma course and above) will be a distinct advantage.
Send CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org stating any Montessori Diploma/ Teachers Training Qualification/Post Graduate certificate in the subject field. Example: (Infant/Toddler Montessori Diploma Holder) OR (No Montessori Qualification, PGDE). Any entries without this will be disqualified.
#skillmatch #latestjobs #jobsearch #jobs #recruitment #principal #lagos #nigeria