These are some of the *must-have* school supplies for upcoming high schoolers.
1) A Backpack! You HAVE to have something to keep everything in place.
2) Binders! (and dividers) These are a must as students typically get an overload of papers throughout the year. Binders are a great way to keep everything neat and organized. Don’t keep yourself limited to just solid colors–go for patterns or anything you find inspirational.
3) Notebooks! Obviously, students must take notes for their courses. FiveStar and Yoobi are some popular brands.
4) Lead pencils, Pens, and Highlighters! A favorite brand for pencils and pens of mine is PaperMate. Their products are high-quality and very smooth to write with. Shop for some colorful pens and highlighters to have your notes pop! The more colorful and noticeable they are, the easier it’ll be for a student to memorize it.
5) A Planner or Agenda! (Some schools give this to their students for free) This is an easy way of keeping track of future plans, homework and assignments, or basically anything else.
6) Loose leaf paper! It’s basically college ruled lined paper, handy for every class.
7) Protractor and/or Compass! This depends on the math class that the student is taking.
Sorry if I made this too long. Know that these are only some of the more important *must-haves* and that every school and class has their own supply list, typically given on the first-third days of school.
Tags: #schooltips #backtoschool #backtoschoolshopping #schoolsupplies #supplylist #schoollist #useful #pastel #jobmadeeasy #nice #highschool #highschoolsupplies