#jeffersonga

2361 posts

TOP POSTS

Some pictures from the latest wedding shower!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿคต #booktoday #contactnicole #partyplanner #eventplanning #creamandshuga #jeffersonga

Elegant and romantic AND COOL indoor ceremony!! Love how this turned out!! @riverasheila #southernweddingvenue #walnuthillfarms15 #walnuthillfarms #jeffersonga #elegantandromanticwedding

Got to see the martins cute little house in #jeffersonga today. @mikeon425 @jessiemar10

Hanging out with one of our awesome Jefferson Firefighters! #CityHallSelfie #JeffersonGA #firedepartment #fireengineco11 #feelthefuninjefferson

Yeah baby! J-town Represent #jeffersonga #tedderlife #boss

Mr. Bubbles the Octopus taking part in #cityhallselfie day. #feelthefuninjefferson #jeffersonGA

MOST RECENT

Some pictures from the latest wedding shower!๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿคต #booktoday #contactnicole #partyplanner #eventplanning #creamandshuga #jeffersonga

#whoaventures .
So a group of strangers and i went up to this parking deck to check out the eclipse yesterday... aaaand were immediately escorted back down . Not before some of us snapped a few pics ... hehe take that ! .. #fuckthesystem #renegades #outlaws #riskybusiness #missionimpossible #badboys #batman #chicanobatman .
. Luckily I looked down and noticed the gathering at #cityhall, so it was all good in the hood ....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž โœŒ๐Ÿ˜Ž
.
.#realgangstersdrinkstrawberryfrappuccino #iwannaflylikeaneagle #ifihadwingsiwouldfly #domes #mightrunformayor #mayorwest
.
.
#oskeewhoa #athensga #jeffersonga #atlanta #losangeles #compton #goodvibes #powerofasmile

Turning on the lathe is dirty business. I'm so glad I can do all the work under one roof now! Just need to finish hanging osb, install outlet covers and build some dust trough for the angle grinder. It shoots about 90% of the chips straight down. The other 10% usually right at my hands so if I'm not wearing gloves I end up with wood shrapnel embedded in my hands. One of these days I'll fix that too haha. #lathe #woodturning #woodshop

When traveling across the country, stopping for coffee + seeing family + getting locked up in jail is a must๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†โ˜•๐Ÿ‘ฎ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿš˜ #thanksforstoppingby #familygoals #happy #coffeeplease #roadtrip #jeffersonga

Have been busy with client projects. This beauty got delivered late last week. So thankful for great clients !! #southerncollectivedesigns #paintedfurniture #clientsrock #homedecor #dixiebellepaint #braseltonga #jeffersonga #hamiltonmill #custompaintedfurniture #diningroom

Make sure you secure your party date fast!๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ Can't wait to open this garage door for cooler weather this fall๐Ÿ‚๐ŸŒž Contact Nicole at C&S for your party needs๐Ÿ“โœ” โ€ข
โ€ข
โ€ข
#partyfavors #eventplanning #partyplanner #jeffersonga #athensga #creamandshuga #coffeehouse #privateparties #booktoday

#JUSTLISTED IN JEFFERSON! This completely updated home on private 5 acres includes all new flooring, updated baths, great room with stone fireplace, keeping room, formal dining room, spacious kitchen with breakfast room, and a large owner's suite with private porch access. 3301 Brockton Rd also features a large deck, detached carport, storage building and some fencing. For more details and photos, visit our blog (link in bio)!
#TheJWA #MovingYOU #honestathensagent #foryoureverymove #fixerupper #renovation #realestate #jeffersonga #NewListing #kw
.
.
.
Jennifer Westmoreland & Associates
Keller Williams Realty Greater Athens
706-389-9953 / 706-316-2900

Most Popular Instagram Hashtags