A lil #throwbackthursday mixed in with my #fridayintroductions. So happy you're part of my tribe...thank you for being here! Lots of new faces around here...welcome! A few things about me I've never shared:
1. I think about that song "hey Mickey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Mickey!" when I see Mickey Mouse.
2. I saw a guy get bit by a small tiger shark. It was instant karma gratification because the guy was messing with the shark and laughing about it. Shark got the last laugh on that one. 😂
3. I played a game called Nunya Business on Jeff n' Jer's radio show in San Diego in my 20s and won lots of awesome prizes including cash and concert tickets. I had to answer 10 questions without saying "nunya business" to win it all. Some of the questions were how many people I'd had sex with, where I last had sex, and my home phone number. Random guys called me for weeks after the show. I didn't have sex with any of them. 😂😂😂
4. I have an audio tape recording of it and need to get a tape player so I can record it on my computer.
5. Sarcasm is my love language. I'm really sarcastic and love being around other sarcastic people. My sarcastic 8 year old niece cracks me up!
6. Making homemade caramel corn is one of my claims to fame.
7. I still have that hat in the photo. Purchased it at Disneyland that day and had my name emroidered on it.
8. My grad night was at Disneyland.
9. I wish I'd joined the military when I was 18.
10. When a telemarketer/scammer calls me, I tell them they've reached the monsignor's office. They always hang up. 😂
Now tell me something about YOU!