In honor of the premiere of the newest season of @thebacheloretteabc, we are highlighting the beautiful wedding dresses of some of the #bachelornation brides. Take a walk down memory lane and we’ll show you how to recreate the iconic looks of your favorite Bachelor/Bachelorette couples.
1. Looking for a gown with the deep v neckline and crepe skirt seen in @jadelizroper’s wedding gown? The #845 gown by @martinalianabridal has a very similar design adorned with beading and lace.
2. @desireesiegfried’s fit and flare gown’s floral lace appliques show off a unique, modern look. The #Cassandra gown by @maggiesotterodesigns creates a similar effect.
3. Loving the fitted, corset top on @catherinegiudici’s lace gown? The #Addison by #SotteroandMidgley has the same fit and lace sweetheart neckline with optional off the shoulder straps and a tie-back bow.
4. The cap sleeves and fit and flare silhouette of @ashleylynnrosenbaum’s simple yet elegant gown reminds us of the #694 by @martinalianabridal.
5. @mollymesnick's gown features a ruched bodice and a playful textured skirt, which can also be found in the #9223 gown by @allurebridals
6. Last but not least, the first bachelorette, @tristasutter, was classically bridal in a simple yet understated a-line gown. The #5266 by @morilee recreates her timeless look.
#bellasposabridal #bachelornation #bachelorfavorites #bachelorettefavorites #weddingdress #weddinginspiration #sayyestothedress #jadeandtanner #desireesiegfried #catherinegiudici #ashleyandjp #mollymesnick #tristaandryan #socalwedding