At the age of 30, I guess I'm now ready to be a mom. And no, I'm not pregnant. That's just my 10kg belly. 😂
So, what does it takes to be a mom?
1) You need to be mentally, physically and financially ready for your kids.
2) With my hectic schedule, I need to carry him/her around with me just so that I can work and take care of him/her anytime.
3) My house, can no longer be so messy. I need to ensure that all things kept safe. Especially no chocolate lying around the floor 😂
4) I will have to cook more and eat at home instead of eating out.
5) I need to spend time with my baby at least 1 hour actively everyday. It could be walking around the park, swimming or what not but certainly not just on the bed like how I always do.
6) I need to heal faster and just so that my baby will not inherit my depression.
7) It's a life long commitment. And I need to grow up faster and be a bigger person. I need to teach my baby that no one can hurt you if you don't allow it. And that you're beautiful for who you are and fly high to achieve what you wanna achieve in life 💕
#motherhood #notpregnant #justfeelingmotherly #iwantadog