#itsbeenemotional #projectpan #collab #fullupdate 2 months in !
- I've actually used the lipbalm a lot. I believe I am 1/3 done with it so if I stay consistent, it will be done by the finale
- I have barely used the foundation. It's not really a step I enjoy, I don't think it looks that good (which also has to do with my skills but same result) and I'm actually happy with my skin right now. So I won't force myself to use it and it will probably be decluttered by the finale
- I've used the nail polish twice and have started adding thinner to it. My goal is to use it 4 times before next update
- The bronzer packaging broke the next time I used it after last update. Also, I had tiny pimples on my cheeks which is not usual for me. I wonder if this caused it, or not washing my brushes enough, or what. It makes me anxious to use it again...
- I've played with the palette and enjoyed it. I appreciate how bright the cream shade is, I have liked the light and dark greens as well as the top right dark shade. So far I have not liked the bottom right dark shade, and I have yet to really play with the rest of the shades
Check out the hashtag and :