You don't have to always "do more" to be successful. Instead, add up what you are already doing so that you can make decisions that make sense for you.
The "It All Adds Up" campaign was created to help students reflect on their activities and interests in and outside of the classroom; to help build understanding and confidence that what students are doing is “adding up” to their career goals or adding up to the next goal they have.
Participate in our "It All Adds Up" campaign:
1. Take a photo of yourself with you and a few of your “It All Adds Up” activities/characteristics behind you (on a whiteboard, chalkboard etc.) 2. Upload it to Instagram and tag it with the hashtags #ItAllAddsUp and #BrockU
Stop by @brockcareerserv's booth this week:
• Tuesday, Nov. 3 – Computer Commons by the ramp 12:30 to 3 p.m.
• Wednesday, Nov. 4 – MCA hallway 8:30 to 11 a.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 5 – Computer Commons by the ramp 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
• Friday, Nov. 6 – MCA hallway 9 to 11 a.m.
Pictured in photo: #BrockUniversity student, Taylor Shackleton.