Craving for <Chicago Pizza> Yummmm🍕😋
200g bread flour, 150ml milk, 300g shredded mozzarella cheese, 1/2 onion, 2 button mushrooms, 1/4 bell pepper, 1/2tsp. salt, 1/2tsp. dried yeast, 6tbsp. tomato sauce, 10g olive oil ※ PREPARATION:
1. In a bowl, combine flour, milk, dried yeast, salt and olive oil and knead to make pizza dough.
2. Place hot water next to the dough, cover with a lid, and allow it to rise for 30-50minutes.
3. Cut mushrooms, bell pepper, onion into cubes.
4. Knead the dough around a bit to push the air out. Allow it to rise for 15minutes.
5. Split the dough and roll.
6. Put the dough on a tray. Make sure all sides of the tray is cover with the dough. Prick bottom with a fork.
7. Spread 3tbsp. of tomato sauce. Sprinkle cheese - mushroom, bell pepper, onion - cheese onto the pizza.
8. Roll the rest of the dough thinly and cover the pizza with it.
9. On the cover, put 3tbsp. of tomato sauce - cheese - salami.
10. Preheat oven to 180℃. Bake for 30minutes.