5 Tips for Acing an Assessment Centre 🤺:
1) Bring a watch and volunteer to keep track of time.
2) Use encouraging language and be a team player: “that is a fair point, John. To add to John’s point, we should also consider...”
3) Be empathetic. If a team member is silent, bring them in and ask for their views on the task. This shows leadership.
4) Remember people’s names. Use this to your advantage to appear more personable.
5) Summarise the arguments at the end to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Bonus Tip: Try to enjoy it (or at least look like you are!), show the interview that you work well under pressure.
*These little things add up and the interviewer will be observing all the details. Go in confident, with our tips in mind and win that offer.🤝