Dinner tonight... plus I used the leftover filling to make a yummy dip for small group! Both are yummy, healthy, and easy. Recipe below 👇🏻 Taco Stuffed Peppers:
- 4 bell peppers (cut off tops or slice in half lengthwise, depending on how many servings you want)
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey (I chose organic grassfed beef)
- Packet of taco seasoning (I used gluten free)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 16 oz. jar salsa of choice
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup of corn (1-2 ears)
Additional toppings: shredded cheese, diced tomatoes, cilantro, sour cream, or whatever else you think sounds good!
Brown ground meat, drain, then add taco seasoning. Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl, fill raw peppers with the mixture. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. If you’re adding cheese, sprinkle it on top and bake for another minute to melt it. Add additional toppings and serve!
#stuffedpeppers #healthybutdelicious #nutrition #quickmeals #recipe #homecooking #instituteforintegrativenutrition #goodforyou #foodisfuel #foodismedicine