:: FLU SEASON :: As we head into the flu season there are a million bugs flying around and so many things we need to be more aware of. So below I have complied a list of 10 things to do this winter to keep your self fighting fit against any bugs.
1. Get some sunshine everyday. Just 15 minutes of 0900 sun is all we need on our greater exposed body for our daily Vit. D needs.
2. Stay active either with low intensity exercise mixed with high intensity or lifting work.
3. Consume olive leaf extract to improve immune health and support bi-weekly
4. Try increase pro-biotic intake through either a good broad spectrum probiotic capsule or by consuming Kombucha regularly.
5. If your throat is sore from coughing then Oil of Oregano is a great anti-bacterial and microbial for your mouth. Even though it tastes not so nice!
6. Get enough sleep. Between 6-8 hours a night should be right on the money and more if you have had a increasingly stressful day.
7. Spend time reading - not only does this increase your imagination but also knowledge depending on your choice of book.
8. Clean your house with natural products that aren't harmful to you or your pets. We are exposed to so many toxins on a daily basis so why not control the ones you can.
9. Try doing meatless Mondays and add more veggies to your first meals of the week to help stabilise cortisol levels right from the get go. Usually the case is, you crave the worst thing you have had the 48 hours preceding.
10. Make new positive connections and meet new people. You can learn so much off people if we learn to listen and understand. Happy Saturday World! #f45challenge #f45lyf #challenge #f45 #sun #positive #vibes #health #wellness #increase #knowledge