On Philippines I spent 54 days. Trip around country was very intensive (except time in Zamboanga). I want estimate Philippines in terms of low budget traveller.
1) HOSPITALITY. Depends of province. Away from tourists spots much better. Mindanao is best. Generally 8/10
2) HITCHHIKING. Exotic. South-East Asia style. I love it🤗 9/10
3) POLICE, ARMY, GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES. Polite, helpful, didn't disturb much. 9/10
4) COUCHSURFING. I used 2 times only, hosts were so good👍But not many users in ordinary city like in Indonesia or Europe. 8/10
5) ECONOMIC AND STANDARD OF LIVING. A little below than in Ukraine. A lot of opportunity, good business climate. Prices on market or eatery is flexible😁
6) ENGLISH. Convenient. But girls sometimes shy too much😝 9/10.
7) TEMPLES AND TEMPLE HOLDERS. Beautiful, with historical spirit. Sometimes immoral, terrible and false persons occupied holy temples and live inside. About 10%. Yes, I'm inquisitor😉
8) LOCAL FOOD AND COCKING. For Philippines eating is not hobby or holy ritual like for Chinese or Korean. Usually peoples look on food in terms of daily needs. 7/10
9) FLEXIBILITY OF MIND. Well... Philippines. Pleasantly surprised! Obviously, better than some other nations. But templates and myths in heads still too much🎃 8.5/10
10) INTERNET CONNECTION. Mostly good. Except small islands who are far from civilization. Basilan for example. 9/10.
#philippines #neverstopexploring #adventure #навколосвіту #poorenglish #bais #katolik #inchurch #rates #girls #southeastasia #libertycounty #lowbadget #bagpacker #share #explore #travelblogger #islands #religion #freetravel #brightlife