Tumeric is renowned for its multiple health benefits most notably its abilities to reduce inflammation.
The 6 benefits of tumeric for the skin includes: • It has curcumin that inhibits the formation of melanin thus whitening & brightening skin.
• It has anti-bacterial properties to treat acne and reduce the amount of oil produced by sebaceous glands.
• It soothes skin inflammation, itching, swelling and redness.
• It contains powerful antioxidant properties which helps prevent tumor formation and growth and also cuts down blood supply to tumors.
• It speeds up healing process in wounds and prevents scarring.
• It promotes healthy cell membranes thus gets rid of stretch marks.
Remember the following when handling tumeric! • Only buy from a reliable source.
• Keep it from direct sunlight as it can speed up degradation.
• It can stain clothes. Be careful when mixing it.
• Tumeric has a potential to interact with certain medications. Check with your healthcare provider first.
• If you are having jaundice, hepatitis or is pregnant, avoid consuming too much tumeric.
Credits : www.Thankyourskin.com
#HUGS #HaveUnusuallyGoodSkin #igsgbeauty #skincaretips #realfood #skinfood #skincaresg #tumeric #healthbenefits