Korean soybean paste stew💛
<Beef Doenjang Jjigae>
-120g Thinly Sliced Brisket, 1/4 Zucchini, 1/4 Tofu, 1/4 Enoki Mushroom, Green Onion, Spicy Pepper
-1.5 Tbsp Soy Bean Paste, 1 Tbsp Red Pepper Paste, 1/2 Tbsp Sugar, 1/2 Tbsp Minced Garlic, 350ml Rice-Wash Water
1. Heat up the stone pot and stir fry brisket.
2. Add sugar and stir fry. Then add minced garlic, soy bean paste, and red pepper paste. (Adding sugar in early stage brings out the flavor of brisket.)
3. Add rice-wash water and boil. Stir well to dissolve the soy bean paste.
4. Add zucchini, tofu, and enoki mushroom.
5. Finish up with adding spicy pepper, green onion. Boil a little more and serve.