This is NewYorkCity! 🗽
The best city in the world 🔝
Just open wide your eyes and turn up the volume!
◼️ONE WORLD OBSERVATORY◼️
- Get your tickets in advance to be able to choose your preferred time to go up.
- Try to have a clear sky for amazing views, also cloudy could be wonderful, especially during sunset.
- It offers a totally different panoramic view than Empire and Top of the Rock as it is located in Lower Manhattan.
- Explore around Lower Manhattan as there are many varied things to do!
- The One World Trade Center with 541m is the fourth tallest skyscraper in the world. The first one is the Burj Khalifa in Dubai with 828m, second one is the Shanghai Tower in Shanghai with 632m, and third one is the Abraj Al-Bait Clock Tower in Mecca, Saudi Arabia with 601m
- 104 floors, 541 meters high and 3.9 billion dollars. The One World Trade Center is the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere and the 4th in the world
- Built next to Twin Towers area, it's the new icon and pride of New York City.
- It's height in feet is the same number than the signature year of the United States Declaration of Independence, 1.776
- Atop the One World Observatory offers amazing views from the 102 floor for 32$
New York, New York - Frank Sinatra (Instrumental)
More in TravelWebsite with itineraries and routes by google maps, prices, timings and knowhow:
- Thailand & Cambodia
- Israel & Jordan
- Miami & Puerto Rico
- New York City
And more FWF TravelChallenges!
(link in bio)
#flywithflow #oneworldobservatory #worldtradecenter #oneworldtradecenter #manhattan #thisisnewyorkcity #nycgo #nycprimeshot #nycstreets #thebigapple #mynycgo #igersnewyorkcity #igersnewyork #igersnyc #instanewyork #ignyc #ig_nyc #nycphotography #newyorklife #newyorknewyork #newyorkcityraw #newyork #newyorkcity #ilovenyc #ilovenewyork #instagramnyc #icapture_nyc #igersofnyc #wildnewyork #what_i_saw_in_nyc