PSA - please be careful if you like to feed your dogs any type of bone(especially if cooked)
Hazel had a little scare this past weekend involving a lamb bone.(even under close supervision, she broke off and swallowed a sharp bone fragment) It was a valuable and scary lesson learned, thankfully with no major repercussions.🤞
So if you’re an owner who loves to spoil your dog after dinner with delicious treats, please remember this post and resist giving your furry friend that bone! The risk to reward isn’t even close! 🐶🍖
Follow us: -@bulldoginheart
Thank you so much!!!