1) Self-actualized people embrace the unknown and the ambiguous. They are not threatened or afraid of it; instead, they accept it, are comfortable with it and are often attracted by it. They do not cling to the familiar. . .
2) They accept themselves, together with all their flaws. .
She perceives herself as she is, and not as she would prefer herself to be. With a high level of self-acceptance, she lacks defensiveness, pose or artificiality. Eventually, shortcomings come to be seen not as shortcomings at all, but simply as neutral personal characteristics. . .
3) They prioritize and enjoy the journey, not just the destination. “[They] often [regard] as ends in themselves many experiences and activities that are, for other people, only means. It is occasionally possible for them to make out of the most trivial and routine activity an intrinsically enjoyable game or play. . .
4) While they are inherently unconventional, they do not seek to shock or disturb.
Unlike the average rebel, the self-actualized person recognizes: “... the world of people in which he lives could not understand or accept [his unconventionality], and since he has no wish to hurt them or to fight with them over every triviality, he will go through the ceremonies and rituals of convention with a good-humored shrug and with the best possible grace . .
5) They are motivated by growth, not by the satisfaction of needs.
While most people are still struggling in the lower rungs of the ‘Hierarchy of Needs,’ the self-actualized person is focused on personal growth. “Our subjects no longer strive in the ordinary sense, but rather develop. They attempt to grow to perfection and to develop more and more fully in their own style. The motivation of ordinary men is a striving for the basic need gratification.
continue part 2 👉@investment4futures
#manifest #success #business #entrepreneurs #motivation #digitalmarketing #ambition #wealth #elevate #successful #entrepreneurial #entrepreneur #womeninbiz #franchise #win #quoteoftheday #journey #inspire #dedication #courage #hustlehard #faithful #inspiration #patience #achieve #successful #model