Athletes: Try this drill to improve your rebounding and finishing skills. For this drill all you’ll need is a ball
Pin Pivot Finish:
1. Start just below the hoop with the basketball.
2. Jump up with the basketball in both hands and touch the ball to the backboard.
3. When you come back down, take a pivot step to the other side of the hoop and put up a lay up.
4. Grab your rebound and go back to the side you started on, and repeat doing this for 30 seconds.
5. When you finish that, start behind the hoop, touch the ball to the back of the backboard, pivot to the other side, and put up a layup.
6. Do this for 30 seconds as well. .
Repeat these moves multiple times for the best result. Remember to perform this drill at full speed. This is a good drill to work on your pivot and finishing moves around the hoop. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
#basketball #training #skilltraining #rebounding #nba #hsbasketball #msbasketball #pgc