5 tips 4:44 taught me in 1 album.
1. it's not just numbers. 4:44 is a level of enlightenment. don't let that go over your head.
2. black men CAN have therapist. it's okay to be soft, to be open, to be vulnerable.
3. being a father & husband way more honorable than any other title you can own. build back black family units. love your woman. take care of your children. keep your daughters in mind while dealing with women.
4. stop trying to look like money & actually acquire it. buy back the block. stop investing into depreciating items. you're hustling backwards.
5. if you're a billionaire you can't be ugly 🥂
subscribe to hous11.com 🌱