Part 2 of my 10 facts 🌚 Every time I do one of these posts I'm just like omg why am I like this
6. My two front teeth are fake! I used to ride BMX and went to feeble grind a pyramid ledge one time and totally flipped over my handlebars and ate concrete. It was the worst $600 I've ever spent in my life lmao but now I have like bionic strength front teeth so that's cool I guess. Actually most of the scars on my body are from skateboarding or riding BMX. Y'all should see my shins- they look like beef jerky. #pedalbite
7. I'm surprised at how many carbs are in fruit. I do like to think of fruit as natures bread though, and that always gives me a chuckle at the grocery story. Hue hue hue hue
8. I had a Twitter account with 17k followers but I deleted it in 2015 because I couldn't stop posting offensive things and everyone was offended. It really turned me off from Twitter. I think that people can be too sensitive and not look past certain things as "okay that was just a joke" but I respect everyone's opinion. Long story short I removed myself from Twitter because I felt like I couldn't say anything without offending someone. A sense of humor is everything to me and it totally bums me out that people can be so quick to get personally offended by some lame Twitter joke by some internet nerd they've never met before.
9. I got pulled over one time for drifting my Toyota Supra MK3 Turbo in a parking lot at Chico State. When the cop asked me what I was doing, I told him I was learning how to drive stick 😂 He told me to "Make like Lewis and Clark and get lost".
10. My favorite condiment is Hot Cheetos. Hot Cheetos in Subway sandwiches are the best. Not bad when jammed into a Hot Pocket either. Then you can call it a Hot Cheeto Pocket. Had them in a Nova Lox bagel one time but it was rather disappointing. Life hack- mix Hot Cheetos into any salad to get dirty looks at Panera Bread.